Designing A Compensation Package
Designing a Compensation Package Using the job description and evaluation method that you created for the exercises in Weeks 2
& 3, and the feedback from peers, design a proposal for a competitive compensation package
for the position, including the following elements:
• Job description
• Method of Job evaluation
• Intrinsic and extrinsic benefits
• Compensation package and rationale for same
• How performance will be measured
• Why the proposal you have created is appropriate for the market at this time.
• Compensation strategy.
The proposal should be formatted in accordance with APA, 6th edition, and the guidelines of
the template provided at the Writing Center (Links to an external site.). It should be between
2000 – 2500 words in length excluding title page and references. Be sure to include at least six
scholarly and/or popular sources, one of which must be the course text
- Designing a Compensation Package