Discuss one of the three ways you feel most confident as a way to invest in your future. Explain your level of confidence.
WEEK 10 – INVESTING IN MY FUTURE ASSIGNMENT
Investing in My Future Assignment
Finance is exciting! In this course, we learned how money can grow through the use of compounding and interest rates and your growth strategies may now be different. For this assignment, develop a summary and a 2–3 page paper.
For help with this assignment, view the FIN100 Writing Assignment Help video.
This summary will help you develop your paper. Begin writing your summary by responding to the following questions and prompts:
- Develop a one-paragraph summary using the Week 10 Writing Assignment Template [DOC]. A section for your summary has been provided within the template.
- Note: Do not use this summary as the introduction to your paper.
- Think about what you learned in this course. What are your new financial goals?
- Would you like to become more liquid, to save more for your retirement, or to start a new business?
- Whatever your goals, finance is right at the core. Think about what you learned in this course regarding investing to complete this assignment.
Write a two to three-page paper in which you:
- Write an introduction in your own words, based on the content of your paper.
- Describe three ways you will invest in your future based on the principles of finance discussed in this course. Include terminology from the course and use citations as necessary to support your explanation of the terminology.
- Discuss one of the three ways you feel most confident as a way to invest in your future. Explain your level of confidence.
- Of the three ways that you will invest in your future, discuss the one that you perceive might be the most challenging. Then, discuss how you might overcome some of those challenges.
- Use the Week 10 Writing Assignment Template [DOC] to provide additional help with organizing your assignment.
- Submit your summary and paper by uploading them together to the assignment submission area.