Formulate an investigative essay on the role of government in the U.S. economy
Formulate an investigative essay on the role of government in the U.S. economy by using the instructions below.
- Select and introduce a specific public policy area such as education, national defense, welfare, immigration, employment, monetary policy, intellectual property, or markets.
- Compare and contrast the goals of the policy and its ties to the economy.
- Provide a chronological lifecycle of the chosen policy.
- Integrate applicable social and legal frameworks.
- Draw connections between advantages and disadvantages of any entitlements.
- Summarize including a critical analysis of past performance and recommended improvements to consider the best balance of government involvement to promote economic stability.
Your essay must be at least two pages in length, not including the title and reference pages. Use a minimum of two sources. Be sure your paper is double-spaced and uses one-inch margins. Use your own words, and include citations and references as needed to avoid plagiarism. All sources used must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying citations and be cited per APA guidelines. For additional guidance on APA style, refer to the APA Paper Examples in the Learning Resources found in the Resources tab of the Student Portal.