How will you make consumers aware of the product or products?
The two parts of the overall marketing plan that will be completed this week are the sections for the Target Market, and the explanation of the 5Ps (Product, Price, Place, Promotion, and Positioning). Please thoroughly addresses the following components.
· Target Market in the Charles Town, WV area.
· Who are the residents, businesses, or groups in the Charles Town, WV area that would be most interested in minor league baseball?
· Explanation of the 5Ps.
· In most marketing circles, these are typically referred to as the 4Ps. However, positioning, or where the product is positioned in the market, is also a crucial part of the marketing process. Therefore, please provide answers to the following questions.
· Product – What is the product or products you are selling?
· Price – At what price point will the product or products be priced?
· Place – Where will the product or be products be distributed?
· Promotion – How will you make consumers aware of the product or products?
· Positioning – Where will the position of the product or products be in relation to other competing products or services?
Please create a PowerPoint presentation covering the areas listed above for presentation to the City Council of Charles Town, WV. Please be sure to review the “PowerPoint Presentation Do’s and Don’ts” document that’s attached. Remember, the PowerPoint must be in bullet format and must include a notes section. The notes section should be a summary of the bullet points in your presentation, such that if you were unable to make the presentation, someone else could make the presentation for you by reading what you’ve written in the notes section. You do not need to include your Week 2 assignment with this portion of your marketing plan.
Remember, you will be handing this to the president and board of trustees for review. Be sure to carefully proof your work. Please include a title slide that includes your name and the assignment topic, as well as a reference slide at the end of your PowerPoint presentation which includes a minimum of three (3) scholarly sources. However, since your goal is to have a minimum of ten (10) overall sources for your final marketing plan, sources utilized for this week should be different than those in the Week 2 assignment. Don’t forget that every source should be correctly cited throughout your presentation on the appropriate slide.
Length of this section of your marketing plan: This assignment should be approximately 11 PowerPoint Slides (not including title page and references).