What You Can Learn from the Best Instagram Business Accounts
Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
Social media is a communication channel for organizations of all sizes. Many of us have personal social media pages that allow us to keep in touch with friends and family. Businesses use the medium differently.
Module 2: Case Readings
20 Facebook Tools for Marketing Optimization (2020)
8 Tips for Generating More Engagement on Facebook (2020)
Pros and Cons of an Instagram Business Account (2020)
How to Use Instagram Stories for Business (2020)
What You Can Learn from the Best Instagram Business Accounts (2020)
3 ways to use Twitter Fleets to boost your business (2020)
Begin by researching Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter using their “about” pages.
- Provide a brief overview of the company philosophies and how they support businesses using information from each company’s “about” pages.
Search the internet for resources that help businesses harness the power of these social media tools. Do not use resources published by Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
Create a listing of resources (a minimum of two for each; six different resources in total).
The listing will include:
- Name of the Resource (Date of Publication) Hyperlink to the resource.
- Highlights of what the resource advocates. (One to two paragraphs explained in your words). Do not copy titles or lists or include quotations.
- Information about the author or publisher of the information to ensure that it is a quality resource.
- If content is unoriginal (copied), the assignment will receive a zero.
Use the attached template (BUS303 Case 2) to create your submission.
Your submission will include:
- Completed Template (length varies)