Wk 1 – Apply: Select A Business Scenario
- All projects begin by answering one of two questions:
- How can I make business scenario ABC better or more efficient?
- What business scenario can I automate to benefit organization XYZ?
- For this assignment, select a business scenario you would like to develop into a project over the next five weeks. You have two options:
- You may select one of the two business scenarios described in Select a Business Scenario.
- You may select a business scenario of your choosing. This can be a scenario from your workplace; for example, a frustrating process you have been eager to rework or a potential process you have been thinking of that does not exist yet but that you think would be valuable to your organization if it were developed into an IT project.
- Note: If you decide to select a business scenario of your choosing, you must obtain approval from your instructor for your scenario before beginning the project proposal assignment, which is also due this week.
Download Select a Business Scenario and read through the options.
Type your selection (Scenario A, Scenario B, or Scenario C) directly into the Select a Business Scenario document (on the space provided next to each scenario). If you select Scenario C, you must include a scenario description as outlined in the document.