Develop a leadership philosophy that reflects what you think are characteristics of a good leader
· Identify two to three scholarly resources, in addition to this Module’s readings, that evaluate the impact of leadership behaviors in creating healthy work environments.
· Reflect on the leadership behaviors presented in the three resources that you selected for review.
Develop a leadership philosophy that reflects what you think are characteristics of a good leader. Use three scholarly resources on leadership to support your philosophy statement. Your personal leadership philosophy should include the following:
· A description of your core values
· A personal mission/vision statement
· An analysis of your Clifton Strengths Assessment summarizing the result
· A description of two key behaviors that you wish to strengthen
· A development plan that explains how you plan to improve upon the two key behaviors you selected and an explanation of how you plan to achieve your personal vision. Be specific and provide examples.