Social Impact Assessment
Create a social impact assessment table for your proposed company (new Fitness Gym) and add it to your business plan. Refer to the handout found in this week’s Learning Resources for an example of such a table and for guidelines on creating a social impact assessment. Include the following elements when creating your table:
- Population characteristics
- Community groups and resources
- Political and social resources
- Individual and family changes
- General legal requirements
After creating the table, write a 1- to 2-page summary analyzing how your company’s legal and social environment will affect its profitability.