Assessment And Evaluation In Nursing Education And Ethics In Healthcare
Part 1: Assessment and Evaluation in Nursing Education 1
Topic:Validity, Reliability, and Practicality Essay
1. Compare and contrast the meanings of validity, reliability, and practicality of assessment methods.
a. What are the similarities and differences?
.b. What are the nuances of each term, and how do they all work together to form comprehensive assessment in nursing education?
3. What evidence should you look for in an assessment that ensures the assessment is reliable and valid?
4. What do you do if you determine an assessment is not reliable, valid, or practical for use?
Part 2: Ethics in Healthcare 1
Read the following article and view the video on the same case.
1. How can this example be used as an illustration of maintaining patient safety and providing safe, effective care?
2. Identify some of the possible barriers that nurses face when acting on what they believe to be the morally correct action in this particular case.
Part 3: Ethics in Healthcare 2
1. Explain the differences between negligence and malpractice in the practice of nursing.
2. Provide 2 examples to illustrate your points.
Part 4: Ethics in Healthcare 2
Check File 1
1. Address and reflect on the essay prompt associated with the article.