Healthcare Organization Structures
Here are the five types of healthcare organizations
- public facilities, funded by the Ministry of Health (MOH),
- military hospitals,
- hospitals for certain governmental employees,
- hospitals specialized for certain employers, and
- referral hospitals and private facilities (Helen Ziegler & Associates, 2017).
Formulate a chart that describes the differences in the facilities. Be sure to include items that describe their:
- staff information,
- mission statement,
- areas of treatment,
- advantages and disadvantages to the structure, and
- any other relevant information.
Your chart should meet the following requirements:
- Be 5 pages in length, not including the cover or reference pages.
- Provide support for your statements with in-text citations from a minimum of six scholarly articles.
- Provide full APA citations for articles under review.