Advance Nursing Research
Woodall, M., & DeLetter, M. (2018). Colorectal cancer: A collaborative approach to improve education and screening in a rural population. Clinical Journal of Oncology Nursing, 22(1), 69–75.
Based on the research article you read, respond to the following prompts:
1. What, if any, was the theoretical framework that was used by article author(s)?
2. Describe the framework; was it from nursing or a borrowed theory?
3. Describe how the framework was used to inform the research study.
4. How much did the researchers write about it in the journal article? For example, was it weaved throughout the paper or mentioned only in the beginning?
5. In your opinion, what other nursing theory might have worked with this research study? Why?