Coca-Cola Business Strategy Analysis
Title: Coca-Cola Business Strategy Analysis
· Company History Overview
· What are their core products?
· An overview of the generic strategy that seems to best describe the company’s strategic approach.
Coca-Cola Generic Strategic Approach
· A review of the most important components of the company’s business model.
· Does the company specifically identify their generic strategy?
· Analyze the firm’s business model.
· A discussion of key elements in the overall business strategy.
Coca-Cola Business Cost/Profits
· What are the company’s major cost drivers or the things that have the biggest impact on company costs?
· How does the firm make money?
· What is the profit proposition?
Coca-Cola Marketplace Approach
· Analyze what business strategies the firm is using in their marketplace approach.
· Provide examples of how they use the strategy to position itself in a competitive environment.
· What is the customer value proposition?
· What specific features, benefits, or drivers of buyer value in this product market seem most worth paying for?
· What are the major points of differentiation for the products or services that the company delivers?
· Is there an experience curve or any especially important opportunities for scale and scope advantages for this company?