Describe what you learned from the Time Tracking Worksheet about how you spend your time.
This assignment has three parts:
· Download the Support Network Exercise Worksheet and follow the directions to complete it. This should take between 10 and 15 minutes.
Document: Walden Support Network Exercise (Word document)
This exercise requires you to think through the types of supports you may need and be proactive in creating a network for your success.
· Download the Time Tracking Worksheet and complete it.
Document: Time Tracking Worksheet (Word document)
Write a journal entry about your experience completing these two worksheets.
For your journal entry, organize your thoughts around the following questions. Write one paragraph for each bullet.
· Describe what you learned from completing the Support Network Exercise Worksheet. Describe any activities that you can streamline. Describe a person who might be able to help with some of your activities.
· Describe what you learned from the Time Tracking Worksheet about how you spend your time. How can you change the way you manage your time? Do you feel you have set aside enough time for your new educational responsibilities?
· Name at least one thing either in your support network or time management that you believe will interfere with your success as a student? How might you address it?
Copy your Time Tracking Worksheet into the bottom of your journal entry. You can do this by selecting all the text in the Word document and using the copy and paste commands, or by attaching the completed worksheet to the journal.
By Day 7
Submit the completed assignment.
Submission and Grading Information
To submit your completed Assignment for review and grading, do the following:
· Click the Journal link.
· Click Create Journal Entry to create a new Journal entry.
· Compose your entry and select Post Entry to post it to your Journal.