Evaluate how the discretionary and mandatory benefits align with the company’s organizational strategy.
Your manager has asked you to create the content for the updated benefits website for your company. The existing website was missing important information about mandatory and discretionary benefits and, more importantly, did not align with the company’s organizational strategy—this one is a must. Your manager wants current employees and new hires to understand how the company’s benefit offerings reflect and support the company’s vision, mission, and organizational strategy.
The website content should include information on both mandatory and discretionary benefits that are commonly offered in your industry. Use the Benefits Website Content Assignment Template [DOCX] to complete the assignment, which includes the following:
- Write a short overview of the company that includes the organization’s vision, mission, and values.
- Identify a minimum of three mandatory employee benefits.
- Provide the legal justification crucial to understanding the mandatory benefits offered.
- Identify a minimum of three discretionary employee benefits.
- Provide related information that is crucial to understanding the discretionary employee benefits offered.
- Evaluate how the discretionary and mandatory benefits align with the company’s organizational strategy.