What are the core security features of .NET? Briefly explain the use of .NET.
Each question should be at least 75words
1. What are the core security features of .NET? Briefly explain the use of .NET.
2. What is controlling applications on the network? How it is different from a traditional firewall approach?
3. What is role based security? Compare .NET’s role-based security and role-based security of Windows.
4. What is incident response and briefly explain its distinct phases?
5. What is classification of assets and categories?
6. What is a physical vulnerability assessment and provide an example?
7. What is controlling application communications and provide an example?
8. What is response and containment and provide an example?
9. What is the definition of high availability and how it is related to redundancy?
10. What is managed code? How is managed code useful for IT?