Compare the different types of outsourcing
- Give your opinion on what type of online threat would be most detrimental to an e-Commerce Website of your choice. Explain your answer.
- Using your answer to the previous discussion, explain which online security method would be the most efficient in preventing the online threat you identified.
- A lot of customers use payment cards when purchasing items online. Identify the advantages and disadvantages for both the company and the customer in using payment cards for purchases.
- Due to phishing attacks online, identity theft is prevalent. Describe actions both a company and an individual customer can take in order to decrease the chances of falling victim to identity theft.
- When beginning an e-Commerce initiative, explain why small businesses might have different objectives than large businesses and describe those differences by giving an example of a small business’s possible objectives and a large business’s possible objectives.
- Picking a business or organization with which you are familiar, create at least three likely objectives for its Website. Then, determine the tools that would be best used to measure these goals.
- · Compare the different types of outsourcing, citing advantages and disadvantages of each. Give your opinion on why one is more effective than the others.
- · Identify a company that uses outsourcing specifically for e-Commerce functions and the type of outsourcing that is used. Explain how you came to your conclusion