Evaluate Restorative Justice
Write an essay to address the following and support your points with the cases provided in the module content (Page III):
· Identify the key principles of restorative justice and what it aims to achieve.
· What are the key elements that restorative justice programs must observe in order to achieve the goal of healing and repairing relationships?
· Who should be involved in the restorative justice process for it to function effectively? Why is each role important?
· Do you agree that restorative justice will transform the traditional criminal justice? Explain your answer and support it with evidence.
· Do you have concerns or criticisms of this program? Please explain your answer.
Write a paper that meets the following requirements:
· Be 2-3 pages in length not counting the title and reference pages, which you must include.
· Use terms, evidence, and concepts from class readings.
· Cite at least three scholarly sources for this assignment. Scholarly resources include peer-reviewed journal articles, books, the class textbook, or reports/documents from the government (.gov sites). A scholarly source does not include general sources from the internet (.com, .org, .edu, and .net sites are not scholarly). Scholarly resources should be current (no older than five years). If the class textbook is used as a source, then five other scholarly sources must be used.