Social, Behavioral, And Psychosocial Causes Of Diseases: Type 2 Diabetes (T2D)
Use the Internet and Strayer databases, and recall your readings in Chapter 15 of Introduction to Epidemiology and Chapter 15 of Epidemiology for Public Health Practice to complete this assignment.
Write a six to seven (6-7) page paper in which you:
- Analyze the development of T2D in the U.S., and compare its development to developing countries in general.
· Thoroughly analyzed the development of T2D in the U.S.; thoroughly compared its development to developing countries in general. Weight: 20%
- Using T2D statistics, compare the rates in the U.S. to the rates in your home state (TEXAS).
· Thoroughly compared the rates in the U.S. to the rates in your home state (TEXAS), using T2D statistics. Weight: 20%
- In addressing community concerns, analyze the cost of treating T2D in your community. Suggest five (5) prudent steps to address the psychosocial proliferation of the disease. Provide support for your suggestion.
· Thoroughly analyzed the cost of treating T2D in your community in addressing community concerns. Thoroughly suggested five (5) prudent steps to address the psychosocial proliferation of the disease. Thoroughly provided support for your suggestion.Weight: 20%
- Propose at least six (6) steps to address T2D in your current or previous workplace environment, and recommend the one (1) you believe to be the most important. Provide support for your recommendation.
· Thoroughly proposed at least six (6) steps to address T2D in your current or previous workplace environment; thoroughly recommended the one (1) you believe to be the most important. Thoroughly provided support for your recommendation. Weight: 25%
- Use at least six (7) peer-reviewed academic resources in this assignment. These must come from journal sources. Note: Fact Sheets, Wikipedia, and non-academic Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
· Exceeds number of required references; all references high quality choices. Weight: 5%
· Clarity, writing mechanics, and formatting requirements, 0-2 errors present. Weight: 10%
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Examine epidemiology, financial management, and cost-effectiveness analysis.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in managerial epidemiology.
- Write clearly and concisely about managerial epidemiology using proper writing mechanics.