Please select and describe any small business/company in your area. The observation must be at
least 2 hours. Based on your observation, prepare a 2500 -words report that will address the following:
1. Identify the business name, location, and hours and days of operation.
2. Does the business has a strategic location? If yes, describe and justify why you think the business location is strategic.
3. Describe its products and/or services.
4. Identify its customers and major market segments.
5. Why do you think customers buy products and/or services from this business/company?
6. Identify two competitors and describe how this business differentiates itself from them.
7. Does the selected business have a competitive advantage?
8. In your opinion, what dangers does this business face in the near future? Explain your reasoning.
9. If this were your business, what would you do differently? Explain your response.