Identify resources required to implement a clinical change in nursing practice.
How does this Hospital experience meet your course objectives (Professional Capstone and Practicum) ?
During this course, the student will:
- Work constructively with patients, communities, organizational leadership, and other change agents to improve practice within health care settings.
- Apply Healthy People 2020 principles in nursing practice.
- Synthesize nursing knowledge and concepts into an evidence-based change proposal for an issue or problem relevant to nursing practice and population health outcomes.
- Identify resources required to implement a clinical change in nursing practice.
- Communicate information and strategies to stakeholders in order to implement and sustain an evidence-based change proposal.
- Determine reliable methods to measure the effectiveness of an evidence-based change proposal project in achieving the intended outcomes.