OEDIPUS BY SOPHOCLES
- Design a Power Point with visual images to introduce the play.
- DESIGN a POWERPOINT with 10 slides.
- POWER POINT MUST BE CONSTRUCTED WITH 10 SLIDES
- Slides MUST include:
- Images of THE SELECTED PLAY/PLAYWRIGHT (1 slide)
- Biographical information on the playwright: BIRTH, EARLY LIFE, EDUCATION, FAME? (1 slide)
- Images of the PLAYWRIGHT’S NATIVE COUNTRY (HOW DOES THIS COUNTRY REFLECT THE PLAY?) (at least 1 slide)
- Images that represent the play: Be creative…include a narrative of the play and images that reflect the story of the play. Be creative and have fun— you can use modern images to tell the story. (at least 5 slides)
- THIS MUST BE SLIDE 9: GIVE YOUR OPINION IF THE PROTAGONIST IS JUSTIFIED IN THEIR ACTIONS.
Is Oedipus justified for his final act?
And if YES or NO give 2 reasons why you believe so FROM THE TEXT!
- SLIDE 10: WORKS CITED INCLUDE ALL URL’S YOU USED IN YOUR RESEARCH
- Be creative! Add video/songs from You Tube!