Procedures of FCCOM”(Facilities Capital Cost of Money )
Facility Costs” Please respond to the following: 4 paragraphs
- Suppose you have been working with the federal government for a period of time, and you decide to form a small company.Explain the difference between depreciation and the facilities capital cost of money.
- Specify the key advantages of having facilities capital cost of money as an allowable cost. Justify your response.
- Compare and contrast the facility costs of VectorCal and the US Government.
- Determine at least two advantages for using facility costs for both VectorCal and the US Government. Explain your rationale.
“Procedures of FCCOM”(Facilities Capital Cost of Money )
Please respond to the following: 4 paragraphs
- Describe two to three (2-3) circumstances in which facilities capital costs of money is an allowable cost.
- Determine the single most significant advantage of having facilities capital costs as an allowable cost under the circumstances you described. Support your response.
- Determine two to three (2-3) possible factors that could make facilities capital costs of money unallowable based on the information presented in Chapter 9.
- Present two to three (2-3) examples of instances where companies have made facility capital costs of money available.